Good things are coming!

 I will be posting several announcements over the next few days and weeks.  The first being that, as you can see, I have a new website.  I went to update my current site, and found out the site host has raised their prices once again.  Not only would I be charged more, but I would have to upgrade my subscription just to keep what I already have, and I cannot update it.  I can't keep up with it. So I made the decision to move everything over here.  I will continue to work on it over the next several weeks, time permitting.  And I say that, because almost all of my free time has been spent working on book 3 in the Network series.  I know, it's been a long time coming.  But it will be worth the wait.  I finished the rough draft last week, and I'm currently half way through the 2nd draft.  I'm hoping to have it ready for my beta readers and editor very soon.  So stay tuned.  There are lots more updates coming.  (and here is a sneak peak of what I've been working on when I'm not writing)




Comments