Found it!

 A few weeks back I realized that the manuscript to My Zombie Body was not in any of my drives, nor was it saved on my computer anywhere.  I began to panic, thinking I accidentally deleted it somehow.  It's been a while since I worked on it, so I couldn't remember which drive it would've even been in.  The next day it occurred to me that I never actually typed it out on the computer.  The whole thing was handwritten in a notebook.  Even more panic, because I had no idea where that notebook was.  I even remembered that at the time I was writing it, I had taken it into my office to start typing it, but had to go do something else.  When I finally had time to go work on it, I couldn't find it.  My office is also my craft room, so things get moved around in there all the time.  Now, it's been well over a year since it disappeared and it's never turned up, so I was beginning to think maybe the notebook got thrown out, or packed away in a box somewhere.  I had no idea.  But last night, I was going through some binders I have on a bookshelf in my bedroom.  They're mostly recipes and crochet patterns.  But there are a couple that have printed versions some of my manuscripts that I'm working on.   Wouldn't you know, in one of the binders was the missing notebook.  You have no idea how excited I was.  I really wanted to start working on that one when Eternal is finished.  Eternal is a more serious tone, whereas My Zombie Body is fun.  And I need to change it up once in a while. (which is why I have so many started manuscripts that I've never finished.)  

Comments